Holster recommendations for Sig P365XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a holster for a Sig P365XL with optic.... any recommendations or stay away from? I'm looking for IWB...I'm too fat to appendix carry....would consider an OWB as well. There are so many out there that I just can't decide.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I carried my P365XL, I went the custom leather route. Very conformable, but expensive. I hate IWB and will never carry that way again. I don't feel you get any added concealment than what a quality OWB rig and a stiff belt provide.

I've switched up to carrying with a light and have been running a T-Rex Ironside holster for the last month. I really like this thing. Ordered another for my Glock 17/X300B and one for my CZ P-10F/TLR-1. 60-70 a piece

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a holster for a Sig P365XL with optic.... any recommendations or stay away from? I'm looking for IWB...I'm too fat to appendix carry....would consider an OWB as well. There are so many out there that I just can't decide.
Don’t say you’re too fat. One of the guys I shoot with makes Santa look thin. He hides a full size PDP somewhere in there lol.

For strong side IWB I have been loyal to crossbreed. They have always treated me well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom