New holster hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_samsquanch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a sig p320 compact that I appendix carry. I’ve recently went to the Wilson combat grip module and added an olight baldr pro I snagged at a pawn shop. I’ve been having trouble finding these particular options on a couple Holster sites I’ve used before. No luck on Vedder or Insane kydex creations. Would you gents happen to have any recommendations?

Thanks guys.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an IWB holster from Crossbreed called N8 tactical for my recent purchased HK VP9 sk. I really like the fit and can carry for hours each day.
I am anal and researched for months and must have looked at 15 to 20 holster companies. Of course there are tons of options.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been carrying a full sized 1911 IWB daily about 10 years in an Alian Gear holster. Much more comfortable than the Cross super tuck I had before then. I questioned how long it might hold up for the low price, but it had a "lifetime" warranty so gave it a try and still using it. I did have to send the backing back a couple years ago for stitching repair. Cost me $4 postage and they sent me a new one. They used to have a 30 day free trial. Might take a look at what they have.