Holy Crap, this is getting better. The "missing Texts"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So between the text messages and Nunes's memo maybe we can find out about this "Secret Society". SMH! So when/if they release the text msgs and it reveals nothing, then what? Nunes's Memo needs to be tossed, just for the fact that it's his own memo. A memo that he refuses to share with anyone. All I'm seeing is people talking down on the FBI. Trying to muddy the water, because of what could come out in the Mueller investigation.
What COULD come out of it? It's been going on for a year and they can't even find anything interesting to leak! This Mueller trap is a great big nothing sandwich. Just hopeful wishing material for the dims.

As much as I wish I am wrong, I just don't believe ANYTHING is going to come from any of this.
Sadly I agree. Hope we are wrong though because it sure looks like a juicy TV docu-drama complete with extended trials and incarcerations.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What COULD come out of it? It's been going on for a year and they can't even find anything interesting to leak! This Mueller trap is a great big nothing sandwich. Just hopeful wishing material for the dims.

Sadly I agree. Hope we are wrong though because it sure looks like a juicy TV docu-drama complete with extended trials and incarcerations.

If anybody was thinking that this was going to be over in 2-6 months, hasn't really thought it through. Regardless if the outcome, I like how Mueller is keeping things close. Way to many snakes in D.C. To the point stuff is being made up. I feel that it's getting close to wrapping up on the investigation side. Mueller just needs to speak with Trump. Trump will step on his on Johnson, just for the simple fact that he likes to talk about himself so much.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So between the text messages and Nunes's memo maybe we can find out about this "Secret Society". SMH! So when/if they release the text msgs and it reveals nothing, then what? Nunes's Memo needs to be tossed, just for the fact that it's his own memo. A memo that he refuses to share with anyone. All I'm seeing is people talking down on the FBI. Trying to muddy the water, because of what could come out in the Mueller investigation.
HAHAHAHA! Mueller has been on his witch hunt for over a year, and if he had found anything, he would have leaked it by now.
Zero. Nada.
He is a never Trumper, and a member of the deep state. You need to quit watching morning joe and find some real news sources to get the facts about the incredible amount of corruption that has gone on within our government. FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and others.
The deep state left a lot of crumbs that are being picked up now by real investigative reporters because the deep staters were assured your girl was going to win, and she didn't. If she did, those crumbs would have been swept up and discarded as part of the daily trash.
We need to get the higher levels of this country back on track.
We currently have a two tier level of people in this country, those that are above the law, and the rest of us like you and I.
We need only need one level. Yours and mine.
Hillary, and the rest of her cadre should be held by the same rules of law you are, and they are not.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anybody was thinking that this was going to be over in 2-6 months, hasn't really thought it through. Regardless if the outcome, I like how Mueller is keeping things close. Way to many snakes in D.C. To the point stuff is being made up. I feel that it's getting close to wrapping up on the investigation side. Mueller just needs to speak with Trump. Trump will step on his on Johnson, just for the simple fact that he likes to talk about himself so much.

If he only has to talk to Trump now to wrap it up that means he has nothing and can only hope to Scooter Libby him. And make no mistake that’s the goal with questioning Trump. If I were Trump I wouldn’t even send my lawyer over without a subpoena much less talk to him myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Uhh, you do realize the Russia probe is well over a year, and Mueller himself has been investigating for over 8 months?

I agree that the probe is about out of gas though.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom