Oh, to be a fly on the wall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deputy Attorney General Rob Rosenstein has been on the hot seat after the Comey firing, and nowhere to be seen Jeff Sessions got appointed to AG.
Everyone around him has been fired, demoted or resigned. 24 top echelon member of the FBI disgraced. He was instrumental in starting the Mueller investigation, and now I'm hearing from some pundits that new emails or texts are coming out tomorrow that show leaders in the FBI and some other alphabet agency vowed to get revenge on Trump for firing comey.
Andrew McCabe that has been fired had some intel saying that Rosenstein offered to wear a wire in his visits with Trump and work on invoking the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office. Shortly afterward Trump scheduled a meeting with Rosenstein and it was delayed a week, and then another week. Media speculation he was to be fired.
Well, today Rosenstein boarded Air Force 1 with Trump traveling to a rally, and at the rally he commented he was happy rosenstein was with him, and Rob was beaming like a school kid that got his first kiss in the audience.
I'd betting he just got a come to Jesus meeting with Trump and was given some options. What those options were, I'd love to know.
Wouldn't surprise me to see ol' Rob with a MAGA hat on pretty quick. :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom