Holy price gouging!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ruger 10/22 with an archangel stock for 1200??? Who's snatching up this deal??

http://www.armslist.com/posts/772278/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--promag-archangel-g36c

or Sale: Promag Archangel/g36c

Price:
$1,200.00
Seller:
Private Party

Listings by this user

Listed On:
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Listed In:
Rifles

Manufacturer:
Ruger
Caliber:
22 Long Rifle
Action:
Semi-automatic
Firearm Type:
Rifle

Flag |
Edit | Favorite
Promag Archangel Marauder 50rds down range comes with 3 mags and a scope.
This is the last one for sale after this its gone, i can not order anymore.
Call/text/email (270) 320-9871 [email protected] will delete post when it sells.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand all the irritated bowels complaining about "price gouging".

According to Wikipedia, "As of 2008, thirty-four states in the United States have enacted laws against price-gouging. Price-gouging is often defined in terms of three criteria listed below:[5]

Period of Emergency: The majority of laws apply only to price shifts during a time of disaster.
Necessary items: Most laws apply exclusively to items which are essential to survival.
Price ceilings: Laws limit the maximum price that can be charged for given goods."

Despite our doomsday protestations, I don't see how a Ruger 10/22 being offered for sale on the public market fits the definition of price gouging. Profiteering, maybe... but the buyer doesn't have to purchase guns or ammo at the inflated prices!

I exercise the option to shake my head and walk away.

LL

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walk away, I just think it's comical. But what's wrong is sellers jack up their prices and sheeple buy them at that price which causes gun prices to stabilize at a higher price than before because you have unknowing IDIOTS buying this high priced garbage. IMO.