Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the 2nd badguy,
I feel sorry that he didn't get dead too.
Seriously. If the mother of these boys gave a damn, these boys would have grown up with a better moral value system rather than busting down doors to rape and pillage.

Upbringings are a 2 way street. I work 2 jobs, pay my own way, don't steal stuff and try to generally be honest. My mother raised me by herself from the time I was 10. My sis had the same upbringing in the same atmosphere and she's manipulative and tries to get as much out of people as possible. She thinks it's okay to use people and be dishonest. DHS has my neice in foster care and my sister seems to think it's someone else's fault.

Not making excuses for these 2. 9 times out of 10, it's parenting. Just don't blame their parents until we know more about them.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is always a tragedy when a person is killed by gunfire, but these two knew full well of the risks. If you are gonna do the crime you need to be willing to accept the consequences, be it the result of today or other punishment. I just have to say good for the lady who protected her home. Who knows the outcome if she had not been armed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom