Houston dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened to snatching a kid up by his short hairs, scaring the bejeebus outta him and sending him home?? I swear people have lost their friggin' minds ... :nolike:

I caught my youngest son and his prom date doing the dirty deed. It never crossed my mind to pull out a gun and shoot her, for heaven's sake ... But I tell you what ... It was a couple of weeks before she darkened the door of my house again and she was quite contrite when she did. Not only that, but No. 3 Son was on his best behavior for quite a while after that little adventure ... :rotflmao:

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoping this doesn't get me spanked, but let's face it: often, cops in the same situation (firing on a suspect who was "making furtive motions") walk on a fairly regular basis. Do those count as "reasonable persons?" I see no reason to hold a citizen to a higher standard than one would hold a police officer.

And yeah, this sucks all the way around. Dad killed someone the daughter thought she loved. Daughter indirectly caused the death of someone she thought she loved. Kid's family lost their son. No "winners" in this one at all.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean I don't have a daughter, but I know how it creeps me out to tbink my teenage niece is fsckin',...

Really?? I've never understood why people are like this. EVERYBODY DOES IT ... I don't get it. I've mentioned before that I caught my No. 3 son and his date one night. Was I traumatized? No ... Embarrassed? Yes ... Was I disappointed in him? Yes ... Why? Because he wasn't wearing protection ... (Yes ... I saw THAT much ...)

He and I had a LONG talk the next morning ... Was it uncomfortable? No ... Why? BECAUSE EVERYBODY DOES IT! We had a GREAT time making fun of him, his girlfriend and me all three for a few weeks after that ... I can guarandamtee you they didn't have sex in my house after that ... Ever ... :rotflmao: Why? Because I'm a light sleeper ... :rotflmao: Well that and his girlfriend was a bit traumatized ... seems it creeped her out to know that I knew that she was having sex with my No. 3 Son ... :scratch: Like I didn't suspect it already ... :wink2:

Seriously ... I don't see what the big deal is ... I must be some kind of weirdo ... :scratch:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said, BB.

But you are still comparing apples and pears.
Were you awakened by another saying there was an intruder?
Did son deny knowing who was in the room?
Did she not speak up and make quick / suspicious moves?

I agree with Bob, a JBT gets called of an intruder, girl denies knowing boy, boy makes sudden move, JBT shoots boy. Tragic = yes, justified = ask Raylin.
I feel for both families, regardless of the Grand Jury, Dad will have to live his actions for the rest of his life.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two girls, they knew better than to have sex somewhere I could catch them. I made it real clear, that why I got them a pickup. They are my little girls, and I do not need to see certain things.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?? I've never understood why people are like this. EVERYBODY DOES IT ... I don't get it. I've mentioned before that I caught my No. 3 son and his date one night. Was I traumatized? No ... Embarrassed? Yes ... Was I disappointed in him? Yes ... Why? Because he wasn't wearing protection ... (Yes ... I saw THAT much ...)

He and I had a LONG talk the next morning ... Was it uncomfortable? No ... Why? BECAUSE EVERYBODY DOES IT! We had a GREAT time making fun of him, his girlfriend and me all three for a few weeks after that ... I can guarandamtee you they didn't have sex in my house after that ... Ever ... :rotflmao: Why? Because I'm a light sleeper ... :rotflmao: Well that and his girlfriend was a bit traumatized ... seems it creeped her out to know that I knew that she was having sex with my No. 3 Son ... :scratch: Like I didn't suspect it already ... :wink2:

Seriously ... I don't see what the big deal is ... I must be some kind of weirdo ... :scratch:

Got into an argument with my sister last weekend. She wouldn't let her daughter have any beer to celebrate her daughter's first birthday.
Just because she's 13. And my daughter thought I was strict!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, I just don't like thinking of my 16 year old niece who looks like a kid to me takin' The D from her hayseed white yet says 'nigga' suburban boyfriend next to her pet hamster cage in her cute little room in my sister's house, ya dig?

My point was, I get how it's uncomfortable to think of minor family members boning. You can't kill the guy boning them though, and a lot of dads talk like that. Like you say...everyone does it. Well, except the people that don't.

You saw that much? Props to them for putting on *that* much of a show.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed...

His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen...

Anybody think the daughter should be charged?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said, BB.

But you are still comparing apples and pears.
Were you awakened by another saying there was an intruder?
Did son deny knowing who was in the room?
Did she not speak up and make quick / suspicious moves?

I agree with Bob, a JBT gets called of an intruder, girl denies knowing boy, boy makes sudden move, JBT shoots boy. Tragic = yes, justified = ask Raylin.
I feel for both families, regardless of the Grand Jury, Dad will have to live his actions for the rest of his life.

You know, now that you put it that way I guess I can kinda see where you are coming from. No one came to me telling me there was a stranger in the house, No. 3 Son did not deny he knew "the intruder" (would have been kinda hard considering the compromising position I caught them in ... :teehee:) and I had met the young lady before so I knew who she was anyway ...

I, too, agree with Bob in that while tragic, the circumstances do not seem to warrant charges, just like they would not warrant charges against a JBT ...

I have two girls, they knew better than to have sex somewhere I could catch them. I made it real clear, that why I got them a pickup. They are my little girls, and I do not need to see certain things.

I tried to tell my boys that, too, but I'll be danged if my youngest was ALWAYS trying me ... :rotflmao:

Got into an argument with my sister last weekend. She wouldn't let her daughter have any beer to celebrate her daughter's first birthday.
Just because she's 13. And my daughter thought I was strict!

You know, my kids thought I was strict too ... because I didn't try to fix their little muck-ups ... No. 3 Son (yeah, Mr. I Don't Need No Protection) ... well, his girlfriend was late the next month ... Don't think I didn't have him sweating bullets before she finally started ... (Not that I wasn't doing the same ...) Last thing I wanted was for one of my high-school aged boys working at McDonalds after school to pay child support but I'll be damned if I wouldn't have made him do it ... You wanna play, you gotta pay ...

Well, I just don't like thinking of my 16 year old niece who looks like a kid to me takin' The D from her hayseed white yet says 'nigga' suburban boyfriend next to her pet hamster cage in her cute little room in my sister's house, ya dig?

My point was, I get how it's uncomfortable to think of minor family members boning. You can't kill the guy boning them though, and a lot of dads talk like that. Like you say...everyone does it. Well, except the people that don't.

You saw that much? Props to them for putting on *that* much of a show.

I hear ya! It was pretty funny a day or two later but at the time it was a "Ah-hem moment :shocked: Now, exactly what do I do about THIS?" :rotflmao:

Yeah ... He told me later he was afraid that he was never gonna be able to have sex again because he'd sucked his dick so far up in himself when he saw me that his belly button now stuck out farther than "Uncle Johnson" did ... :rotflmao: That kid ... He's his mother's child ... :lmfao:

His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed...

His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen...

Anybody think the daughter should be charged?

Nope. We are much too "charge happy" ... I would think the fact that her boyfriend is dead at her father's hand and it is clearly her fault would be enough punishment ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom