Houston dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope, read the article.

"The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said."

I assume you're taking exception to the use of "boy" instead of "someone"?

Kind of a distinction without a difference. The boy is, in fact, someone. And as I said, per the article, it doesn't seems the girl was upset there was "someone" in her room until daddy opened the door and saw it was, in fact, a boy. If, in fact, the girl invited the boy in, the boy had legal permissions to be there. So, the question is going to be, was daddy reasonably in fear for his life when he shot the unarmed boy dead. From the little we know, it sure as hell does not seem like he was.

Landser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me weigh in on this whole situation..... dumb girl.... dumb boy and dumb dad. I have three girls I certainly know why a young boy would be found in my house. I would have gone old school instead of new paranoia... boxed his ears and made his dad come pick him up. Taken my daughter down and got birth control after I grounded her for life.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I read it, Dad hears about intruder in his house. Dad confronts intruder, daughter is like "Oh my gosh, who is this guy in my room! Get him out!" Dad orders scared and confused boy out, boy reaches for something, dad thinks it's a gun, shoots boy. Girl is like "Oh my gosh, you shot my boyfriend!" Dad is like "BOYFRIEND!?! WTF?!?" Boy dies because girl threw him under the bus.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The way I read it, Dad hears about intruder in his house. Dad confronts intruder, daughter is like "Oh my gosh, who is this guy in my room! Get him out!" Dad orders scared and confused boy out, boy reaches for something, dad thinks it's a gun, shoots boy. Girl is like "Oh my gosh, you shot my boyfriend!" Dad is like "BOYFRIEND!?! WTF?!?" Boy dies because girl threw him under the bus.

Dad orders scared and confused boy not to move. My guess is he was trying to pull on his pants when he got shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom