How about a Price report from "the" Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
saw an SVT40 for $950.

What was its overall condition, do you know? How did the bore look? If it was an Izhevsk in good condition, that would have been a high price; a Tula, top of the market; and if it was a Kovrov, that would have been a fair to good price. Bonus if it was a Finn capture.

I didn't spend much time looking closely at anything, as I was not a buyer. I did see a M1C and a M1D, both on the same table, going for very high prices. I don't recall what the actual numbers were, but I do recall snorting and thinking, "Yeah, right!"

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bought several troy battle mags for $12.50 each out the door and saw the Spikes lowers for $120, bought a hogue grip for $15 and found the same zero tolerance fixed blade ez bake had posted a link to for $125 same price as clearance online, but didn't have wait to get it or pay shipping.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still havent seen an RFB. Prices were high thats to say the least. Seen a brick of .22lr on the lower level for $200. Also, I seen a few $200 run of the mill 91-30 mosins.

I saw some $200 + bricks of 22lr the Alamo ammo table on the upper level. All of his ammo was way too high. Didn't look like he was very busy selling stuff. I wanted to ask him if they were priced in "dog dollars" or gold plated or something make them have a price sticker that high, but I didn't want to wake him up from his dream world, so I went to eat lunch.

I did see a $300 Mosin Nagant 91/30.

I saw some decent deals on some reloading supplies, in the form of various caliber rifle bullets. That guy on the lower level with all the reloading supplies, powder, bullets, brass, etc. wasn't really out of line. I wish I had had more money on me to buy more ingredients from him.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, other than the bend over average price of $70-$80+ per brick for .22 LR, I didn't think the prices were bad at the show. I bought several boxes of .40 S&W FMJ for right around $20 for 50 rounds. I saw good prices on .223, 308, .45 ACP and 9mm and there seemed to be plenty of them. I saw several complete AR15s including one Bushmaster for under $1k. AR15 lowers were pretty common at $250-$400. There was not a single .40 reload bullet to be found anywhere that I could see... and other reloading supplies were scarce to non-existant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom