How are the roads in your neck of the woods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dibble, OK: Roads were clear when I was coming to our location off Hwy 39 around 0730, have had two light batches of sleet\freezing rain since I've been here. Judging from the news it will be a fun drive home back to Yukon. If you have to get out in it for any amount of time wear all your layers. Ive got multiple insulated layers and its barely enough to stay out in it

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🚨PONTOTOC COUNTY/ Ada PD & County asking people to please stay off roads, working numerous accidents do to slick roads🚨

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the roads in the RV park are covered in white. But, since my doctor appointment at 1:00 will change from an in-person visit to a video call visit because the health provider couldn't make it to the clinic, we won't be getting out.

If it wasn't for the video appointment, I wouldn't even bother to shave and get out of my sweats.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dry and clear here, but was 35 miles away a a dr appt when the school called and they was turning school out and child had to be picked up in a hour they wasnt happy when informed wasnt possible i would be late.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dibble, OK: Roads were clear when I was coming to our location off Hwy 39 around 0730, have had two light batches of sleet\freezing rain since I've been here. Judging from the news it will be a fun drive home back to Yukon. If you have to get out in it for any amount of time wear all your layers. Ive got multiple insulated layers and its barely enough to stay out in it
Roads are covered and somewhat packed now. Hwy 39 & Hwy 76 are both slick but not terrible. Average driving speed 40-45mph with no issues sliding or stopping-Main concerns will be others on the road who are not familiar with these types of driving conditions.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got a pretty decent covering out here. G’son was traveling thru Seminole County yesterday and he said there were some dangerous stretches.

Wonder how much more we’ll actually get today and tomorrow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom