How many of you messed up this bad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad I was able to kind of replace the rifle just out of memory of Dad and he was alive to enjoy shooting it after I talked both Mom and him into moving here to Oklahoma 11 years ago. Mom has Alzheimer's and Dad was killing himself trying to take care of her by himself where they lived in Arizona. He couldn't go to the doctor because he couldn't leave Mom alone but soon after we got them here he got 5 stints and a pacemaker installed that gave him a new lease on life. We were able to enjoy 8 more years with him and he was able to teach my son the kind of things you only learn from depression era and WWII era folks. He passed away May 3rd 2013 and I still miss him like it was yesterday but I treasure his relationship with my now 14 year old son and 29 year old daughter. Mom no longer knows who I am but I make sure she is well taken care of and love her. After we had to move Mom into the nursing home 6 years ago Dad was over there (just across the alley) twice a day every day. He was a king among men and I'm so proud of him. No matter how mean the Alzheimer's made Mom he never lost a bit of love for her. A true man of honor, something sadly lacking in out society today. Just look at our president today. I can never remember my father ever telling a lie to me and I cannot remember our current president ever telling us the truth. Man we are in trouble as a country. Sorry for getting off subject but I'm so proud of Dad and will miss him until the day I see him again in Heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom