Howdy Fellers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coondog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like everyone else here I like reading and learning new things about guns and stuff. I have more guns than sense. Just got started in the NFA world this year.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome from edmond. i studied the SD but opted for the cyclone with two more baffles. that being said, i'm sure i'll have to try the SD at some point!

Coondog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
welcome from edmond. i studied the SD but opted for the cyclone with two more baffles. that being said, i'm sure i'll have to try the SD at some point!

I really wanted a Saker. I had one ordered for 3 mos. then canceled and bought the SD because it was in stock at the store. As long as it keeps the coyotes guessing I'll be happy. Also I'm wanting a 300 blk and I hear they're a nice match.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
a buddy of mine hunted with a suppressor for the first time last year. a buck and four does walked out. he picked out the buck and dropped him. the does looked at him like 'what are you laying down for?' so he took his doe also. that's all i needed to jump on the wagon. i'm sure the coyotes will act in a similar way, can't wait!

Latest posts

Top Bottom