HR127 this is what they are trying to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much is too much? I'm confident that the Rs won't write it, they'll just compromise when it's added to a bill protecting oil companies or reducing the minimum wage.

The current imminent danger sits in the WH. Not in the legislature. Well, at least not on the GOP side anyway.

I'm not concerned with the GOP legislature. When they've done something to warrant my concern, I'll be concerned.

A midterm election has never been more important than the one directly in front of us.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might help to tell those who don't? Could be part of the reason few act! Just a thought.

Maybe the effort for them to look up who their reps are would be a good learning experience if they are truly interested in being a part of the solution. If they are on a firearm forum, they probably know where to look.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the effort for them to look up who their reps are would be a good learning experience if they are truly interested in being a part of the solution. If they are on a firearm forum, they probably know where to look.
Just saying it would've taken the same amount of effort to SHOW them and be a helpful part of the gun community versus...well, not being helpful. You're essentially that being that person who tells someone to fix a part of their life but does nothing to help them achieve that recommendation. How does that help anyone? But hey, you do you, just don't be one of those people who fuss when things don't go in our favor.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just saying it would've taken the same amount of effort to SHOW them and be a helpful part of the gun community versus...well, not being helpful. You're essentially that being that person who tells someone to fix a part of their life but does nothing to help them achieve that recommendation. How does that help anyone? But hey, you do you, just don't be one of those people who fuss when things don't go in our favor.
Here, I'll settle this one for ya'll.....
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/how-to-contact-your-federal-and-state-legislators.239163/

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saying it would've taken the same amount of effort to SHOW them and be a helpful part of the gun community versus...well, not being helpful. You're essentially that being that person who tells someone to fix a part of their life but does nothing to help them achieve that recommendatir favor.

I'm sorry...

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thread, but I do have a question for Sheila: "My dear Sheila, what have you done or what are you up to that you fear people with guns?"

Woody

"Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future." B.E.Wood

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thread, but I do have a question for Sheila: "My dear Sheila, what have you done or what are you up to that you fear people with guns?"

Woody

"Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future." B.E.Wood

Not a damn thing. That 8!T@# just likes telling other people what to do. It's a power trip.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is NOT 6-3. And our three new justices are wishy washy at best. I don’t expect the scotus to take up any 2A cases. I don’t understand why some of y’all put your faith in them.
. Why should they do anything for us? They sure don't work for us, right now most are Democrats and swing that way. No one DC works for us and we pay their salaries and all the pork they put in the bills for illegals.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

jswDClTR.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom