Hurry......Foul Weather coming....!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got home late last night and cut some dead trees for firewoo in 6th lengths just to get to the house cuz I run out,planned on getting home on time tonight,but had to work late,now i have a bunch of wood that won't fit inmy fireplace lol,I have heat but you can't beat a good fire and it does keep my heater off.
Got it all covered up ready to cut out in the whatever we get tomorrow,fun fun.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I hate to be "one of those people", I went a ahead and kilt my neighbors, their dog, a few stray cats and this guy that was trying to write a check for a loaf of Wonder Bread at the gas station. I should have them cut up and put up by daylight.

I also took the Skil Saw to my great grandmother's kitchen table (she would have wanted me to keep warm), and stacked the wood in the attic so I can pretend I don't have any when the unprepared sheeple come begging.

This is where the proverbial rubber meets the road, boys. Times like these make men..........

..............and break them. :lookaroun

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DUST BOWL MENTALITY!!!! That says it all. If we don't get it now we never will be able to.

Trade the dust for snow. Now you understand.

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm weird, but I love the snow, and drifts. Great time to get out and do some 4 wheelin' and put the sand paddles on the three wheeler and bust some drifts:D

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
judging by the radar i dont think much is gonna happen

I agree.

What's funny is these people buying bottled water by the case and canned anything. All good stuff to have, but seems like if your that concerned you should have already had a stock pile.

As for the 4x4, when it ices up big time I take the 77 chevy, 37" monsters, lockers, full time 4wd, and ugly as sin. Don't have to care when some moron slides his Honda into it. :mean:

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm weird, but I love the snow, and drifts. Great time to get out and do some 4 wheelin' and put the sand paddles on the three wheeler and bust some drifts:D
Me too Dennis..I may be getting old but I always have fun with the first good snow..as far as how bad is going to get? I just watch Mike Morgan and when he takes his coat off and rolls up his sleeves then you better dig in...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, crap! The fox channel just said 1 to two inches of snow....I was hoping for more.
Btw, my wheat fields will appreciate the moisture, as well as the critters living in the woods during this drought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom