I cried like a baby...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched this today...

www.christiancinema.com_catalog_images_courageous_dvd_lg.jpg

I thought Facing The Giants was a tear-jerker. HA! It ain't nuthin' compared to Corageous.

I recommend that EVERY husband and father watch this movie. We as men have failed miserably in our roles as men. It's time for us to take back our responsibility.

Grab a box of tissues or your favorite cotton hankie and settle in for one helluva ride. :cry11:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I watched it Tuesday night. Very powerful. We WERE born to be courageous. He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world, and he did not give me a spirit of timidity. My God is a warrior, he fights the hard battles, and defeats His enemy. I'd say it's time to get on your knees and fight like a man! Who's with me?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I watched it Tuesday night. Very powerful. We WERE born to be courageous. He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world, and he did not give me a spirit of timidity. My God is a warrior, he fights the hard battles, and defeats His enemy. I'd say it's time to get on your knees and fight like a man! Who's with me?

How true. "Get on your knees and fight like a man". That was also the name of a song by the Christian rock band Petra in the early
'80's. Anyone rememer that???

Latest posts

Top Bottom