I cried like a baby...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the EXACT same struggles...I'm fine at home, but put the uniform on and it's a complete change. I do curse like a sailor at work. I'm NOT proud of it at all......My temper is not too bad, but I have no tolerance for turds at work. I tell them once, then I do it for them....grrrrr My blood pressure is up just thinking about work. On the flip side, I was told last week that I will be getting a '12 Dodge Charger in about a month....:police2:.......:burnout:......:hyper:

Here brother...read this. It'll put a smile on your face, give you a chuckle and make you feel better. :thumb:

http://lawenforcer.net/whycops/whycops.htm

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I'd have thought of that before we went to the movies when it was out.

Bunny, you might be surprised.

Oh, now you've done it. I was on the fence about seeing this one but now I'm gonna HAVE to go watch it.

I have the EXACT same struggles...I'm fine at home, but put the uniform on and it's a complete change. I do curse like a sailor at work. I'm NOT proud of it at all......My temper is not too bad, but I have no tolerance for turds at work. I tell them once, then I do it for them....grrrrr My blood pressure is up just thinking about work. On the flip side, I was told last week that I will be getting a '12 Dodge Charger in about a month....:police2:.......:burnout:......:hyper:

Congrats on the Charger!! Be careful, you'll put your eye out with that thing!!

You and GED are the exact opposite of GC. He is a completely different man at work than at home, but it's not the bad guys who get to see his grumpy side, it's ME! I met him at work so the first year we were together was a real eye-opener for me. One of the reasons I fell so deeply in love with him was the respect and courtesy he showed to people who obviously did not always deserve it. Took me some time to realize just what a toll that can take on a man and that his frustration had to go somewhere (lucky me, huh? ;) ).

And I'm the one who drinks (or used to - danged doctors and their pills) and cusses like a sailor with his pecker stuck in a drawer ...

But I'll give credit where credit is due -- he has worked really hard to find other ways to deal with that frustration. I truly couldn't ask for a better husband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom