I find this a little odd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also checking going because it seems in some of those districts there were more votes then voters, again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this for any candidate.

From the article:

This result isn’t the first time that the Democrat candidate has won so overwhelmingly in a Philadelphia precinct. George W. Bush came out with no votes in five divisions in 2004, and in 2008, McCain didn’t get a single vote in 57 divisions.

I'm not surprised... Saddened by the direction our country has taken, but not surprised.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Electoral college needs to be abolished, voting needs to be standardized so everyone is using the same machine in every state. Everyone's vote would count.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Electoral college needs to be abolished, voting needs to be standardized so everyone is using the same machine in every state. Everyone's vote would count.

I don't mind the electoral college, I just think the votes should be apportioned in every state according to the popular vote. I think it's the same number of electoral college votes as house seats isn't it? Apportion them according to the house districts. Not necessarily who they voted for for a Representative, but 1 delegate per district.

I wonder who buys the voting machines, the feds or the state?

Or maybe we could decide it with a cage match.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom