I guess it's not enough to take away our 2nd Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just the fact that the author is a democrat proves there is a mental illness, and I can’t take anything a mentally ill person says or does seriously. :anyone:
It's not mental illness. It's so they can kill you without having to resort to something like a 50BMG. They, of course, will have the super duper level iii body armor. Take it seriously. They want you enslaved, helpless, and dead if you will not comply. Study history and be forewarned.

Woody

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not mental illness. It's so they can kill you without having to resort to something like a 50BMG. They, of course, will have the super duper level iii body armor. Take it seriously. They want you enslaved, helpless, and dead if you will not comply. Study history and be forewarned.

Woody
9.3x74r is legal in a few countries to hunt elephants, but I have no idea if it would actually penetrate level 3 vest. However, I’m pretty confident no one would be getting up just from the impact, and I can ring a 14”x18” gong at 500 yards consistently.:thumb:

Zachrankin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9.3x74r is legal in a few countries to hunt elephants, but I have no idea if it would actually penetrate level 3 vest. However, I’m pretty confident no one would be getting up just from the impact, and I can ring a 14”x18” gong at 500 yards consistently.:thumb:
Reloading for it? What’s that thing cost per trigger pull?

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet money she's as fugly as a Mack truck that hit a train head on
1716687368704.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom