I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ranting…some idiot woman from Texas ran into my teenage niece today while trying to pass her across a double yellow line. Said woman then proceeded to get aggressive even went as far as to threaten to beat her @$$ because her son was in the truck…no damage to either vehicle but my niece called the cops. The boys in blue showed up ticketed the trash and proceeded to arrest her for DUI-MJ. Sick and tired of these people coming over and running down the place. Makes me want to move to Wyoming even more…I’d much rather deal with the isolation and bears.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ranting…some idiot woman from Texas ran into my teenage niece today while trying to pass her across a double yellow line. Said woman then proceeded to get aggressive even went as far as to threaten to beat her @$$ because her son was in the truck…no damage to either vehicle but my niece called the cops. The boys in blue showed up ticketed the trash and proceeded to arrest her for DUI-MJ. Sick and tired of these people coming over and running down the place. Makes me want to move to Wyoming even more…I’d much rather deal with the isolation and bears.
So let me get this straight. You’re ranting about an out of stater running down Oklahoma, so your solution is to do the same to Wyoming (from the current residents point of view)?
:lmfao:

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You’re ranting about an out of stater running down Oklahoma, so your solution is to do the same to Wyoming (from the current residents point of view)?
:lmfao:
Ironic right? Well considering that Wyoming is the least populated state and people are actually leaving the state, I doubt they’d even know I existed…also that’s usually what happens when trash starts moving in, lol just look at Southside OKC…either way it was more of a way to say I’d rather be in isolation away from people.

Last edited:

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So being an out of state invader trips your trigger more than the DUI-MJ arrest?🤣🤣
It’s the fact that it’s not the greatest of individuals that are moving to OK. It’s the trash that are looking for “cheap” housing and “medical” marijuana. So to answer your question it’s not just that it’s someone from Texas it’s that it was some trash from Texas that recently moved here….as if we didn’t have enough trash as is lol.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, you don’t know how good you have it. I just came back from 2 years in Illinois. Oklahoma is the closest thing to heaven I’ve found. Honestly, it was a 12 hour drive to get back here and I hate driving long distances, it hurts me. I’ve never been so happy to drive so far in my life! When I hit the Oklahoma state line I was thanking God! Now we just need to keep California liberals out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom