I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, you don’t know how good you have it. I just came back from 2 years in Illinois. Oklahoma is the closest thing to heaven I’ve found. Honestly, it was a 12 hour drive to get back here and I hate driving long distances, it hurts me. I’ve never been so happy to drive so far in my life! When I hit the Oklahoma state line I was thanking God! Now we just need to keep California liberals out!
I guess the problem I have is seeing how OK is quickly losing it’s rural identity. I was born and raised in Oklahoma, back when Bricktown was an industrial area and everything around OKC was rural. I don’t mind that it’s growing…I’d just rather it stopped encroaching into small communities along with the migration of Californians and trash Texans lol. I spent a lot of time all over the US and the world while in the military and Oklahoma has always been where I’ve wanted to come back to, but unfortunately those feelings have started to change.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the problem I have is seeing how OK is quickly losing it’s rural identity. I was born and raised in Oklahoma, back when Bricktown was an industrial area and everything around OKC was rural. I don’t mind that it’s growing…I’d just rather it stopped encroaching into small communities along with the migration of Californians and trash Texans lol. I spent a lot of time all over the US and the world while in the military and Oklahoma has always been where I’ve wanted to come back to, but unfortunately those feelings have started to change.

preaching to the choir man...i'm from FL originally. IF any state has a right to complain about ****ing yankees and their gentrification, it's FL. FL used to be Georgia's Mississippi. Now it's the New England's dumbass dumping ground.

Southern Pay, Northern Cost of Living.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
preaching to the choir man...i'm from FL originally. IF any state has a right to complain about ****ing yankees and their gentrification, it's FL. FL used to be Georgia's Mississippi. Now it's the New England's dumbass dumping ground.

Like the bumper sticker used to say:
If you 'heart' N.Y.
Take I-95 North

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They way we’re headed we’ll be at West Coast cost of living in no time lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom