I Hate Glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Primer Activators A.K.A Glocks, server their purpose, the simpler, the more reliable, trade off, accuracy, looks, ergonomics.

But in the end I will take HK or sig in the polymer guns any day over the glock, sorry glock guys, I own one as well but its just not my first choice. LOL, nice video however!

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part way through the video I got to thinking about something I learned as a Quality Control troop in the Air Force. With some people the more they talk the more their ignorance on the subject is revealed.

Mostly I carry HK. But I'll always have a few Glocks around. I don't know of any pistol so easy to completely disassemble, repair and put back together. It's the most owner friendly and supportable handgun out there. I'm thinking the guy who made the video needs to consider just hiring someone to shoot guns for him. I pride myself on being able to pick up just about any handgun and at 8 to 9 yards put all the shots into an area that I can cover with the palm of my hand. If the gun is solid and reliable and capable of the afore mentioned accuracy, it's fine by me. I prefer to carry my P30, but I'm just as likely to carry my G27 depending on the situation. Or my Kahr PM9 for the pocket. They will all put a bullet where I want it and do so reliably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom