I hope your'e not waiting for bologna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you guys who like bologna, do you also like Spam or Vienna Sausage? To me they are all practically the same with only spice differences. I try not to eat them often, but I'll have it at least once a year.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you guys who like bologna, do you also like Spam or Vienna Sausage? To me they are all practically the same with only spice differences. I try not to eat them often, but I'll have it at least once a year.
I like Spam, but not so much Vienna Sausages.

All 3 are totally different IMO.
:drunk2:
___

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In order of preference:
98. Bologna
99. Spam
100. Vienna Sausage

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't eat fried bologna and is not on my favorites list either. LOL

Glad whoever was going to buy that stuff didn't get it (food poisoning).:nono2:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Spam, but not so much Vienna Sausages.

All 3 are totally different IMO.
:drunk2:
___

I get the same lack of fullness after eating all 3 of them.. maybe because they are a meat product made from extruded paste.. doesn't fill me up the way real meat with fibers does. But spam with eggs is good, and then vienna sausage with hot sauce is a nice snack.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not real fond of fried bologna. Can't stand spam any way it is prepared. vienna sausage and crackers are late night snacks sometimes but only armour brand. Can't have it very often due to being a gout no no.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. I eat all 3. I love fried spam with eggs. and eat Vienna sausage many times as a late night snack with some sharp cheese.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like all of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom