I just don't understand...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it people are okay with threatening the NRA and gun owners? Yet another example at the link below. I would think that the if you're goal was the reduction of violence, you wouldn't promote it using violence. I've even heard liberal acquaintances who are gun owners justify it because they didn't respect those killed at the school. Seriously? If anything, I thought the NRA showed the utmost respect, far more than the Dem's who jumped on it calling for a gun ban. Ridiculous.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...r-to-shoot-nra-president-in-the-head-n1489825

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is nothing new, same old liberal double standard. They call us racist but many make far more racist comments then any I have heard from a Republican. They call us fear mongers but use fear of SS cuts, etc to get what they want and win elections. They call us haters but I have seen far more hate from the left. The list goes on and on.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they are truly violent people who don't trust anyone else with a gun because they know they themselves would be untrustworthy with one. And to hide their faults they spend their life projecting those faults on those who disagree with them.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they are truly violent people who don't trust anyone else with a gun because they know they themselves would be untrustworthy with one. And to hide their faults they spend their life projecting those faults on those who disagree with them.

+1 This is the truth and a very helpful perspective for understanding them and many of their positions. Consider this aspect of their nature when you see them in large groups. Crime and violence never manage to stay home when they throw a party.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one of the reasons that I am sickened with this country right now. Just sad at how great it once was. I pray someday that it will be glorious again but I doubt it. Unless something drastic happens it will only get worse until there is no freedom left. Obviously our government isn't concerned with the constitution.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one of the reasons that I am sickened with this country right now. Just sad at how great it once was. I pray someday that it will be glorious again but I doubt it. Unless something drastic happens it will only get worse until there is no freedom left. Obviously our government isn't concerned with the constitution.
The Constitution and the BIll of Rights were written to protect States & their residents from the potential tyranny of a central power with a standing army...aka the federal government ...
Why should the federal government recognize a document that limits their power....Why should we expect them to?
It's up to us the people and the different States to recognize the Constitution and prevent the Feds from overstepping their bounds. That is why 2A is important, it was not written up for hunting or against criminals...it was written to protect the citizens of each State from a potential central government with a standing army that could impose tyranny.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom