I just found the best broadhead ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm old fashioned I guess. I like 2-blade Magnus and 3-blade Wensel Woodmans. When I shot a compound I was using old WASP 3 blades. They worked great on dear and bear, pass-throughs on everything I shot. I never felt comfortable with mechanicals.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be using G5 Montecs again this year. Tried Rage 3 blade last year and while they cut a nice hole, they were utterly a PIA to keep closed, especially the longer they were carried.

Reaction score
Another thing: I just want to point out how *easy* and *cheap* it is to check Muzzys for broadhead point of impact, what with them putting the unsharpened blades right there in the package for this purpose, not to mention that they are generally 1/2 the price of the 2nd-cheapest broadhead, except for the Allens.

Why I ever get enticed away from the tried, true, and cheap Muzzys, I'll never understand myself..... I guess I'm the ADHD hunter-shopper: "Oooohhh, shiny new ones....."

Tried Rage 3 blade last year and while they cut a nice hole, they were utterly a PIA to keep closed, especially the longer they were carried.

Yeah, with me and mechanicals, as far as big game is concerned:

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom