I Like Sushi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Memories of Japan in Broken Arrow is a great little hole in the wall that has become our weekend tradition. I usually get the sushi/sashimi combo. I'm a huge fan of their salmon sashimi that literally melts in your mouth. I like to add a little wasabi and soy sauce to my sushi, but not much. I don't like to mask the taste of good sushi, but if I'm eating California rolls off a buffet somewhere, that's a different story.

I've tried about every sushi place in town, and for the quality and price I keep going back to MOJ.

Roger that!
My favorite for sure.
Tempura and udon soup are outstanding too.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Memories of Japan in Broken Arrow is a great little hole in the wall that has become our weekend tradition. I usually get the sushi/sashimi combo. I'm a huge fan of their salmon sashimi that literally melts in your mouth. I like to add a little wasabi and soy sauce to my sushi, but not much. I don't like to mask the taste of good sushi, but if I'm eating California rolls off a buffet somewhere, that's a different story.

I've tried about every sushi place in town, and for the quality and price I keep going back to MOJ.

+1

MOJ was the first place I ever had sushi and I was extremely impressed with everything about it.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tokyo One in Addison, TX
We drive there just for lunch ... yup, 3 hours each way and it's WORTH IT!

Best I had was at No Name Sushi in San Francisco, CA ... I'm afraid it got shut down in 2008 (after 28 years!!!).

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my wife enjoy In The Raw here in Norman. My mother is from Hawaii and she enjoyed it as well, although it wasn't as fresh as she was raised on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom