I must be getting old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have only been to CTD a few times. Both before and after the insanity. Have always found SportsmansGuide and Natchez prices lower. Have NEVER made a purchase from CTD.

tiny68

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
CTD = "Higher than Hell" in my book. My son played in a soccer game in McKinney, TX, this weekend. We went by and ate a restaurant in the strip mall area as the CTD in McKinney. I didn't even think about going in, but I could see +100 cars in the parking lot. It was the fullest I have ever seen that store. They have lost my business. Hats off to distributions that have keep their prices down on reload components. Walmart is about the only vendor I have seen that hasn't raised prices on live ammo. You can trash talk WM if you wish. I will not. I see small stores selling 22 LR for $8-10 box/50. I have a couple of accounts with a ammo wholesalers. My wholesalers aren't jacking up prices. It is all the local distributor that I see.

Ok--- off that box. Luck, Tim

Latest posts

Top Bottom