I need a back surgeon. (And maybe lasik / firearm familiar optomitrist)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know about the eye, but for nerve pain in back, Gabaphenthrin will be your friend.

Boy that is the God's honest truth. It took me a hot minute to adjust to the side effects -- and now, honestly, I've developed a bit of tolerance so those aren't a problem anymore -- but I honestly would have so much worse of a time with my back if I didn't have it. Yesterday a new doctor put her hand on my back while she was listening to my heart. She got this look 😲😲😲 drew her hand back real quick and said "What's that all about??" Scott and I both just laughed and said "Oh a tree fell on me a couple years ago." Lol Scott was like "Bout the only place you can touch her now is on the top of her head but you better ask first cuz if she had a headache that's off limits too." 😂😂😂 She said "Man, you are just a hot mess." I cannot disagree with her. 🤦🤦🤦

But anyway if it wasn't for the Gabapentin I would have smacked her instead of just flinching. Damn that nerve pain is a different level of bothersome. 😬😬

Latest posts

Top Bottom