I need a scope recommendation (Rifle 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Japan Optics scope I purchased from Doomsday Tactical Solutions. I have the the 4X16X50 FFP mildot and its held up great. Had it on my 50 BMG rifle for awhile and since have moved it to a rifle I shoot more often. They are bright and clear and with the side parrallax focus you can adjust it to where the cross hairs and target are in sharp focus.

He is based out of Pauls Valley but comes up to the City alot and the scopes are lifetime warranty. They are made by JOL (Hakko) in Japan. Might call him and see what he has in stock. http://doomsdaytacticalsolutions.com/

Last edited:

FLAFASTBALL

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If money is no object I'd go with WAFFFENFELT. I look at a rifle and it takes me about 2 seconds to sum the parts up. If this is his one left hand rifle get him something that will make a statement the glass is super clear.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorta in the same boat. I am having Griffin Howe mount installed on my Mannlicher Schoenauer and want a scope that compliments the rifle. I was looking for a Zeisse or Steiner but am looking more at a Leupold VX-II.

Gus Petch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put a Leupold VX II 3-9x40 on it and be done. If you want to spend a little more, bump up to the VX-III.
This is a misleading statement. The VX-II and VX-III are both "old" technology and not currently produced; the VX-II was superseded in 2012 by the VX-2 and the VX-III was superseded by the VX-3 in 2009. (The VX-3 has now been superseded by the VX-3i.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom