I Need Tax Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Per KBB's Website....

"""12. How can I get the value of my car on a past date?
Occasionally we get a request from a consumer for the value of a particular vehicle at a particular date in history. This request may be for litigation, estate planning, taxes, etc. The fee for a Past Value Report is $35 per value. We do sell these older books as well, and in some cases the book may be less expensive than the Past Value Report. To request a Past Value Report or archive book, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-258-3266, option 2. This service usually has a 48-72 hour turn around time. If you do not wish to purchase a report or book, our publications can often be found at libraries or credit unions. ""

Id start with the local library and see if they had a past Kelly Blue Book from 2004. If that does not work you might have to pay the 35 bucks

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can get this for you. PM me your email address, the VIN (if you have it), and the options/features and I can email you a PDF from one of the nationally-recognized guides. Also, which month in 2004?

-Kasey

Latest posts

Top Bottom