I need to vent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[rant on/] ok now go knock yourself out buddy, let it all out...

PS there is always a reason that makes us PO'd, sometimes there are just so many on the brain at one time that its hard to pinpoint which one is causing you the stress......

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my former profession, when I got to that point, I went out on some property I have in the country, with a few of my choice larger weapons, sometimes class 3 and shot at targets. I felt a lot better and was ready for a new day. I guess we all deal with it in different ways. And no Higgimw, I did not put their pictures up, or names on the targets.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my former profession, when I got to that point, I went out on some property I have in the country, with a few of my choice larger weapons, sometimes class 3 and shot at targets. I felt a lot better and was ready for a new day. I guess we all deal with it in different ways. And no Higgimw, I did not put their pictures up, or names on the targets.

Amen to that... LOL.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I've had days like that running consecutive days and days. Sometimes getting up and walking off for a bit is the only responsible answer. If they can't understand that, then they may be the ones with the real problem.

The notion of going out to shoot some targets, or something like chop wood, build fence, lift weights, really do help.

Just always remember - any looming doom is probably not quite as bad as you think and you can get through it.

If you did the responsible thing of walking off, then you're not the bad guy.

Hope it's better today!! Good luck!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... I do feel better today. Now I'm just irritated instead of ready to explode...

I gotta get my truck fixed, though, that's just KILLING me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not alone.

Life is funny sometimes and nobody has it completely figured out, I assure you of that.

The key to keeping your sanity though is not in the amount or size of the problems you face, but in how you deal with them. Sometimes I just have to remember to laugh at it all and realize that no matter what happens, it's up to me how I react and what I do about it.

It's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get back up that defines you. Hang in there and PM me if you want to vent more or just need an understanding ear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom