I saw this guy at the range the other day ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another perspective. This may not be a new enthusiast who simply invested large right out of the gate. This may be a man frightened by the times or someone who has suddenly realized his need to defend his family. He may have made a big (although somewhat unnecessary) purchase for all the right reasons. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with the OP's observation. I sensed no jealousy or animosity. I have seen what he described more than once. I will give the Range guy his due....but he could just be a poser too.....I see that everyday.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
langston302 said:
I dont see anything wrong with the OP's observation. I sensed no jealousy or animosity. I have seen what he described more than once. I will give the Range guy his due....but he could just be a poser too.....I see that everyday.

So, you're jealous too?

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he makes more money than everyone thats posted in this thread combined and is just getting into guns. Do you really think someone with that kind of money to burn is going to get a bottom end AR? Its the same reason there are 16 yr old kids in Edmond getting $70k cars for their birthdays. It doesn't make sense to you or me but it still happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom