I think I lucked out…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Managed to come into possession of two nice timepieces today. First up: Breitling Colt Chrono Ocean A53350. Looks like it was maybe worn a handful of times. Comes with what looks like everything, including the Bakelite presentation box. Have receipt from BC Clark’s doing a service on it back in 2006. Supposedly this
watch was only made for 3 years from 99-2001.

Says registered on the clasp and case back, does that mean registered chronograph?
IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2108.jpeg
IMG_2109.jpeg
IMG_2110.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next up: not as pretty, but extremely cool: A 2009ish Tissot T-Touch Titanium. From my quick look it honestly doesn’t look like it was worn much either. Comes with all kinds of crap, even the original price tag.
IMG_2111.jpeg
IMG_2112.jpeg
IMG_2113.jpeg
IMG_2114.jpeg
Not nearly as attractive as the Breitling, but this watch is James Bond cool. It has a compass/barometer/thermometer and a few other functions built into it, that you activate by touching the sapphire?

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/tissot-t-touch-expert-watch-review-the-king-of-quartz/

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Managed to come into possession of two nice timepieces today. First up: Breitling Colt Chrono Ocean A53350. Looks like it was maybe worn a handful of times. Comes with what looks like everything, including the Bakelite presentation box. Have receipt from BC Clark’s doing a service on it back in 2006. Supposedly this
watch was only made for 3 years from 99-2001.

Says registered on the clasp and case back, does that mean registered chronograph?
View attachment 381813
View attachment 381809View attachment 381810View attachment 381811
super nice watch.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next up: not as pretty, but extremely cool: A 2009ish Tissot T-Touch Titanium. From my quick look it honestly doesn’t look like it was worn much either. Comes with all kinds of crap, even the original price tag. View attachment 381815View attachment 381816View attachment 381817View attachment 381819Not nearly as attractive as the Breitling, but this watch is James Bond cool. It has a compass/barometer/thermometer and a few other functions built into it, that you activate by touching the sapphire?

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/tissot-t-touch-expert-watch-review-the-king-of-quartz/
my son got my dads. his grampy's a couple months ago.. nice watches.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, I don’t think I’m gonna keep either one. They’re both 38mm watches, which is entirely too small for me. I can’t even get the Breitling past my fingers cause of these dang ol hams I have for hands.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, I don’t think I’m gonna keep either one. They’re both 38mm watches, which is entirely too small for me. I can’t even get the Breitling past my fingers cause of these dang ol hams I have for hands.
I'd guess that BC Clark can get you some extra links to get the bracelet long enough for you to wear it.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep the Breitling. The Colt is probably the toughest watch ever made. Try it with an Erika’s NATO. Seriously. My Chronomat has been through hell. It’s been 100’ under water. Surfing. Hunting. Fishing. Digging sewer lines. Pulling calves. Rebuilding cars and engines and transmissions. Installing jukeboxes in the dirtiest of dive bars. MIG welding. It’s done it all. I had @thor447 look at it to see if it needed work and he could find nothing it needed other than it’s got some battle scars. Breitling is as accurate as any mechanical watch out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom