I want a Tavor. Where have any of you bought them from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before you pull the trigger, pull the trigger. I did at a gun show and it was horrendous.

It did balance very well though.

This, I was about to drop the coin on one just b/c I'm a Israeli weapon and bullpup fan boy, then I actually handled one. Trigger is just dumb on this thing, way too overpriced for what you are getting. Use that money on a Steyr AUG A3 instead.

ddlstang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one I shot felt great. The trigger is a little heavy but smooths out with with shooting. handles great, the barrel is a little closer and the ejector is rt under your ear so it seems to be a little louder than say a 16" AR.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This, I was about to drop the coin on one just b/c I'm a Israeli weapon and bullpup fan boy, then I actually handled one. Trigger is just dumb on this thing, way too overpriced for what you are getting. Use that money on a Steyr AUG A3 instead.

What is the story on the steyr aug I thought they stopped importing them from Austria?

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my tavor. Trigger may be a little heavy but doesnt bother me. Timney and Geissele are both making drop in trigger groups if it bothers you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom