I want some night vision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So recently, I've been on this night vision kick. I really want a weapon mounted night vision device for my AR-SBR. Those PVS-14's are sure nice! I wish I had $3500 to just throw into an optic.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Those are pretty intetesting.................but I'd probably have a better chance of rewiring the space shuttle than getting that right!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So recently, I've been on this night vision kick. I really want a weapon mounted night vision device for my AR-SBR. Those PVS-14's are sure nice! I wish I had $3500 to just throw into an optic.

Definitely go with a Gen 3 unit. They are worth it. I have a PVS-14 and it's amazing. Worth every penny. It's better when using it with an IR laser, but can be ran passive on the rifle with a red dot. If you're wanting to use your day scope, I would recommend a clip-on to be mounted in front of your day optic.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely go with a Gen 3 unit. They are worth it. I have a PVS-14 and it's amazing. Worth every penny. It's better when using it with an IR laser, but can be ran passive on the rifle with a red dot. If you're wanting to use your day scope, I would recommend a clip-on to be mounted in front of your day optic.

Like this little guy here. It's only in the $10k range.

http://tnvc.com/shop/uns-anpvs-22-universal-night-sight/

Latest posts

Top Bottom