I want this job.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to NKP Thailand in 1964 (non-voluntarily) to some outpost and paid the customary price of a haircut which was 25 cents. The barber grabbed my head after the cut and spun it around and something cracked that had never been cracked in all my days. He caught me off-guard and the next time I needed a haircut I braced myself and he couldn't crack my neck. I guess there is something to the manipulation of the skeletal system, I've seen cupping in the PI, Vietnam as well as Thailand but not int he US. In Vietnam they put bandaids on the sides of their heads when they have a headache or grab themselves between the eyes with two fingers and twist and they usually have a bruise between the eyes. I guess we have some funny stuff we do here as well but I can't think of any except what the Democrats try to pull off.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to NKP Thailand in 1964 (non-voluntarily) to some outpost and paid the customary price of a haircut which was 25 cents. The barber grabbed my head after the cut and spun it around and something cracked that had never been cracked in all my days. He caught me off-guard and the next time I needed a haircut I braced myself and he couldn't crack my neck. I guess there is something to the manipulation of the skeletal system, I've seen cupping in the PI, Vietnam as well as Thailand but not int he US. In Vietnam they put bandaids on the sides of their heads when they have a headache or grab themselves between the eyes with two fingers and twist and they usually have a bruise between the eyes. I guess we have some funny stuff we do here as well but I can't think of any except what the Democrats try to pull off.

Do you suppose this was the idea for Obamacare?

Latest posts

Top Bottom