Blood pressure and DOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst thing is that you are about to loose your life or kill other as was mentioned. Get on a good diet, low sodium, low sugar and no sodas. More people at risk than just you, your family.

Cokes are my coping mechanism at work, dont drink them anywhere else.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already stopped the sodium, caffeine (mainly coffee and then a soda every once in a while, and bread intake. Drinking a lot of water. I'm down two lbs. already, and the blood pressure is dropping...very slowly. My bad food choices over the last six months have taken its toll on me.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of losing my job. Granted, I'm a fat ass and eat whatever I want. Today, I was informed that if I don't lower by blood pressure by 20 points I'll be without a DOT license. It's my own fault, and I willing to beat the .GOV.
Easy peasy, go whole 30 or… if you want to speed up the process, go carnivore. All you have to do is endure the discomfort of your happy foods for 90 days and I bet they get off y back. (I know you definitely asked for my free advice😃) for real though, you ditch sugar and carbs and this isnt as wild as people think.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of losing my job. Granted, I'm a fat ass and eat whatever I want. Today, I was informed that if I don't lower by blood pressure by 20 points I'll be without a DOT license. It's my own fault, and I willing to beat the .GOV.
Or of course… do like most americans and get all the pills you can, pee and poop excessively and enjoy all the side effects of symptom treating like many of my family members and then demand sympathy. 🙈

Latest posts

Top Bottom