Blood pressure and DOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pass out once behind the wheel and kill a couple adults and 2 teens and a baby in diapers and put another motorist in vegetable state for the rest of their lives and see if you wish to cheat the blood pressure and tip a guy to help you out.

It is not only your health but other lives can be changed in an instant.

I know food is tasty and it is hard to eat healthy.
Just think about your actions and how they can change lives.

Drink a lot more good water.
Some people eat because they think they are hungry but it is liquid their body is asking for.

Good luck and be safe.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I passed this year on eye. I failed the blood pressure. I was only stating that the Dr failed me for eye last time. I went to an optometrist and they said I had 20/30. Oddly enough, I passed on the second eye evaluation.
I passed my DOT this past Monday at McBride. I had to lay down for 15 minutes because my pulse was above 100 bpm. This was a first for me to that. I normally have issues with my BP, I get "white coat" syndrome, and have to lay down until I pass. I am on BP meds and have to take the DOT yearly. You may have to go see your Dr. and get on meds.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I passed my DOT this past Monday at McBride. I had to lay down for 15 minutes because my pulse was above 100 bpm. This was a first for me to that. I normally have issues with my BP, I get "white coat" syndrome, and have to lay down until I pass. I am on BP meds and have to take the DOT yearly. You may have to go see your Dr. and get on meds.
Already on meds. I've just let myself go to waste. I too, have the white coat system.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know that it would help you, but I've been doing a regimen twice a day of exercises (10 different ones) and also drinking more water and less Dr. Pepper. (Having to do this for my upcoming surgery.) Over a two week period I had lost 5 pounds. I'll weigh again tomorrow to see if the five pounds was just a fluke.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not DOT related but I had my yearly exam and probing on Friday.

BP 126/80 with meds, I am also a fat ass.
pulse 70
O2 98%

Other than my weight doc says I am pretty healthy, waiting on lab work. Testing me for RA again to see if the numbers higher than last time.

Normally my LIPID panel is perfect, no meds.

My AIC may be a concern, its been elevated the last few years but not over the line.

Vision was done same day, new glasses, She upped my prescription a lot LOL.

Getting old is fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom