I was getting out of the shower and sat down on my ammo box that was on the bed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has the human race mutated into this? I hope not! I saw an experiment 50 years ago where an enclosure was built to be the perfect environment for rats. The correct number of healthy rats were placed in this enclosure. All there needs were met, and they flourished, and multiplyed rapidly, a litter a month I think. Before long it was wall, to wall rats, but all there needs were met except more room. These rats turned homosexual, and stopped reproducing, and when the experiment was over, and the last rat died of old age, the enclosure was empty, with everything they needed furnished except room! There are many, many, things in place to control overpopulation. Humans have been able to overcome many of them, I submit there are some we don't understand, or won't admit exist? Is that what is happening to the human race, world wide?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has the human race mutated into this? I hope not! I saw an experiment 50 years ago where an enclosure was built to be the perfect environment for rats. The correct number of healthy rats were placed in this enclosure. All there needs were met, and they flourished, and multiplyed rapidly, a litter a month I think. Before long it was wall, to wall rats, but all there needs were met except more room. These rats turned homosexual, and stopped reproducing, and when the experiment was over, and the last rat died of old age, the enclosure was empty, with everything they needed furnished except room! There are many, many, things in place to control overpopulation. Humans have been able to overcome many of them, I submit there are some we don't understand, or won't admit exist? Is that what is happening to the human race, world wide?
Archaeologists have discovered stone and wooden phalluses thousands of years old. Here's one they dated to 28,000 years old: BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Ancient phallus unearthed in cave

Human nature seems to encompass far more things than any one society deems "acceptable", to include PPD's (personal pleasure devices) and homosexuality. I doubt that aberrant behaviors are any more prevalent now than they've been throughout history. What's changed is population density and technology, to include instant access to events across the globe. Homo Erectus didn't have social media with which to put the world on notice about what he was able to shove up his bum.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Archaeologists have discovered stone and wooden phalluses thousands of years old. Here's one they dated to 28,000 years old: BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Ancient phallus unearthed in cave

Human nature seems to encompass far more things than any one society deems "acceptable", to include PPD's (personal pleasure devices) and homosexuality. I doubt that aberrant behaviors are any more prevalent now that they've been throughout history. What's changed is population density and technology, to include instant access to events across the globe. Homo Erectus didn't have social media with which to put the world on notice about what he was able to shove up his bum.

Yep, if you read "Into the Heart of the Sea" - a true story that inspired Moby Dick, you'll read of 18th-century wives keeping a ceramic tool for those lonely nights when husbands were at sea.

And.....my wife worked ER for years, been in hospital setting for nearly three decades. The stories she tells....you can't make some stuff up.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recall hearing about one of the Mathis brothers and an incident involving a mouse or rat(don't recall which) and a string that retracted out of reach ...

Woody
Heard that story for years....it was a "gerbil " and involved a paper towel tube in my story.....

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

Human nature seems to encompass far more things than any one society deems "acceptable", to include PPD's (personal pleasure devices) and homosexuality. I doubt that aberrant behaviors are any more prevalent now than they've been throughout history. What's changed is population density and technology, to include instant access to events across the globe. Homo Erectus didn't have social media with which to put the world on notice about what he was able to shove up his bum.
Glocktogo.........Your the one sticking foreign objects up your bun, or at least trying to clam that is normal human behavior, and I'm the fool?

Latest posts

Top Bottom