I'd like to sell some ammo - where to find fair price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to be accused of gouging. Where can I find what to price my ammo?

How about check the prices of ammo on Gunbot.net, I think it should give you a good reference point where to start. Pricing the ammo is kinda hard in this climate, you have to ask yourself what it will cost if you want to replace for what you sold. Put them on Gunbroker and let the buyers decide, lol.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked on gunbot found the cheapest price per round that is currently available and that is what I used.

Well in that case .22 LR is worth .20 cents a round.

I posted the other day about the fact according to Gunbot's in stock prices, my 10mm is the cheapest ammo to shoot in any of my pistols.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well in that case .22 LR is worth .20 cents a round.

I posted the other day about the fact according to Gunbot's in stock prices, my 10mm is the cheapest ammo to shoot in any of my pistols.
True but I'm not selling .22 & I have seen 22 a few times go for .07 cents a round a few times.
So how would you determine a fair price for ammo?

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get lucky like I do, you can get the 22 LR from Wally World for 5 cent per round. Like I said before put the ammo on Gunbroker and let the buyers decide and you will be surprise that there are plenty of people have money, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom