Idiots gonna idiot - second grade annual photos with their sheeple masks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they didnt have room to put the camera back 6 feet.

My kids school someone always seemed to have an excuse to have a party every other day. I get there to pick the kids up one day and I look in the dumpster. There are plastic garbage bags full of inflated balloons. Yep they bagged up full balloons and took them outside in bags to put in the dumpster.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they didnt have room to put the camera back 6 feet.

My kids school someone always seemed to have an excuse to have a party every other day. I get there to pick the kids up one day and I look in the dumpster. There are plastic garbage bags full of inflated balloons. Yep they bagged up full balloons and took them outside in bags to put in the dumpster.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Full of covid! Should have been in hazmat bags!! :crying:

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The damage they are doing to our children. Kids need the ability in reading peoples faces to learn expression and language. They are hindered in this aspect of learning.

Liberalism is the Disease. Covid used to be and still is, just the flu. It has been prevalent in our society for a thousand years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom