IDPA at USSA 12/13/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope this finds you enjoying fond memories of your recent Thanksgiving holiday? Our next match is coming this Saturday at USSA. The normal reminders apply: 6 stages, we recommend you bring 150 rounds, match sign-in from 9-10 at the club house. Westart shooting just after 10 and usually finish up around 1:30 or so. The weather looks to be accommodating with morning lows in the upper 40’s and afternoon highs near 60, so wear warm clothes, but you shouldn’t have to dress like Nanook of the North!

I have had several requests for a Classifier so we will run anyone who wants/needs one after the match. Remember to bring an extra 90 rounds for the Classifier if you need one. Please reply to me if you will want to shoot a Classifier so I can refine my head count?

Lastly – We set up the match Friday afternoon. As we have less “daylight” now with Daylight Savings Time in effect, I will be there by 2:00 p.m. to set up. If you can make it to help out I deeply appreciate it and remember your match fee will be waived!

Peter Navesky
USSA IDPA Co-Chair
Club C0530
202-341-0537 (Cell)
[email protected]

As usual I'm just re posting Pets email.
Jay Dougherty
USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Latest posts

Top Bottom