Mas Ayoob-MAG20-MeadHall Range- 12/13Mar2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MeadHall Range is honored to host MAG20 taught by one of the nation's foremost authorities in self-defense, Mas Ayoob.
A two-day, 20-hour immersion course in rules of engagement for armed law-abiding private citizens, emphasizing legal issues, tactical issues, and aftermath management. Topics will include:
Interacting with Suspects, Witnesses, and Responding Police officers
Threat recognition and mind-set
Management of social and psychological aftermath after having had to use lethal force in defense of self or others
Preparing beforehand for legal repercussions and minimizing exposure to them.
Situations in the home, at the place of business, or “on the street” will all be covered.
Prerequisite: none.
Required: Being able to pass a Criminal background check. Photocopy of a current concealed carry permit or if that is not available you can request a criminal record check from your local sheriff's office and submit a copy of the results.
What Do I bring?
Note taking materials. Laptop recommended, (you may also want to bring an extension cord/power strip) Audio / video recording of the class is not allowed.
If legal to do so, student may be armed in the classroom, but there will be no handling of firearms in the lecture setting.
This class is lecture only, there will not be any live fire.
Please bring your own lunches, snacks, beverages etc. We have a “working lunch” in all classes. Also remember that many of our classes are 10 hour days so if you need another meal in that amount of time please bring it. Bring water, while we do provide water it never hurts to bring some more. We teach in many locations and cannot guarantee the comfort of the chairs, if that might be an issue for you feel free to bring a cushion to sit on (We like this one).
If you have any questions please contact MeadHall Range. ([email protected])
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/massad-ayoob-citizens-rules-of-engagement-mag20-tickets-161553778701

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you carry, if you keep a firearm at home for self defense, or if you are the spouse of someone who does this is a course you need to take. No ammo required, don't have to sit in the cold or rain, and there will be coffee and the famous MeadHall cookie bars.
🙂
Don't take the risk of winning the fight but losing the war by ending up in a cage because you didn't know something about dealing with a self defense situation.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’d love to go. Just to confirm, this will be a sit down classroom only class? I just had a knee replacement yesterday and won’t be able to run and gun by then. Not that I ever could…….

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d love to go. Just to confirm, this will be a sit down classroom only class? I just had a knee replacement yesterday and won’t be able to run and gun by then. Not that I ever could…….
Correct, this is the lecture only course. When we set this up we weren't sure what ammo situation was going to look like etc so we didn't go with any of the live fire components

Latest posts

Top Bottom