IDPA Holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Quail Hunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting to start shooting some IDPA matches with my Glock 19 but I don't have a holster yet. I was wondering what a good holster would be to start with that doesnt cost a bunch of $$. I tried to do a search for what people use but came up somewhat empty handed, I know the choice depends mostly on the person that is carrying the holster but I dont really know where to start and I dont want to end up with a bunch of holsters laying around...yet. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comp Tac, Blade tec, G-code, Kytac or other quality Kydex. Stay away from fobus. Also two single mag carriers is preferrable to a double mag carrier.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blackhawk makes a fairly inexpensive kydex holster that will work for most everyone. My personal preference is Comp-Tac, but they're a little more expensive.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both Comp-Tac and BladeTech and like both. Also, they put together competition kits with holster and mag pouches for discounted price.

Give Oklahoma Police Supply in Tulsa a call, talk to Eric Fusion. He's a top shooter and I think they stock BladeTech

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you dont mind used, you might also watch the classifieds here and on Glocktalk. I've bought mag carriers from the guy that lists on there, but thats all he makes. Arfcom also has a very active classifieds with a sub-forum for holsters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom