IDPA Sunday February 9th Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA shoots next on Sunday February 9th. Perhaps I should say MAYBE we will shoot. The weather shows snow predicted for Thursday, Friday and Saturday before the scheduled match. High predicted temps are 32 during the four day period. Likely we will have a frozen crust of ice and snow on the range bays if this actually occurs. This is NOT a good situation to create conditions conducive to a safe, pleasant IDPA match. I will continue to monitor conditions and will advise whether the match will go forward by Saturday evening; sooner if I can.

Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Stages will be set to run fast and quick. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds or so, for the six stage match. I would suggest that you bring 150 rounds to one of these matches, in case you need to reshoot a stage or perchance miss a shot.

Keep Safe!

Match Director & Safety Officer Instructor

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WE will shoot a standard IDPA match Sunday February 9th.

Conditions may be completely clear, however some ice may remain anywhere from your front door all the way to and at the match. Use caution!

Latest posts

Top Bottom