If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satisfied? No. Can I make it work? Sure. Will make due with what i got. Not going to pretend i have much control over it one way or another.

I quote this line from the movie "Departed", " John Lennon once said, ' I'm an artist, give me a tuba and I'll squeeze something out of it"

Give me some 10 rounders, a scattergun and a little pratice. They'll want to ban those too.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ideologically, no.

From an ownership perspective, the only thing I own that would be affected would be my .22 rifle. I wonder if I'd have chop the tube magazine, or put a dowel in it (like hunting waterfowl with a pump)?

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Satisfied, no.
Given the current shrill, ignorant, misdirected hysteria by the hoplophobes out there we'll be lucky if 10+ round mags are all we lose.
I wonder - if Federal law enforcement is allowed to have mags greater then 10 round capacity then are the rest of us being denied equal protection under the law as specified by the 14th amendment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom