If I was the center for Alabama I would have ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever had that fight with your brother/sister than was really about nothing...That is what this was...except in front of millions of people including the QB's smoking hot girlfriend. Jones was still making his calls while the QB wanted the snap because of time. It is the OC's fault for getting the play in to late. These guys are like brothers and one lets the other touch his nuts for 60 plays a game. I think they will be alright.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCarron had every reason is get in his face. He's the QB, and it's his job to direct traffic. The C is the tail, not the dog that wags it. Shutting up and knowing your role is part of the game - don't shove your QB no matter how much of a PITA he is.

The center is the tail???? Hardly. If the QB isn't the designated offense captain, 95% of the time its the center. As I said before, if I were center and my QB give me that kind of crap (especially with a 5 score lead) I'd let the MLB through a couple of times.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure the QB better change his ways before he enters the real world. This kind of attitude won't cut it with a lot of guys and in the right situation. Don't give a damn how buddy buddy they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom