If O'Dummy manages some kind of ban.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
......what's the chance OK says "no way we'll honor it?"

What's the chance of OK allowing an OK company to manufacture the weapons O'DumDum has outlawed?

These would be available for sale only in OK, obviously.

Or am I giving our state politicians too much credit?

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have zero faith that our state legislators will do a damn thing to save us from the federal government. We are a very red state but we sure do have a lot of idiots in our borders.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So long as matching federal funds, federal grants, etc. exist, our state lawmakers will gladly sell you and the supposed rights you possess out. In the unlikely event they won't, the federal court system will. Count on it.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't realize how much those federal Medicaid reimbursement dollars mean to the state. They may look at transportation dollars the same way. Can't risk losing a penny of that or we'd be bankrupt in a week.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not think you are correct saying we would be bankrupt. THEY (professional politicians) would be after their power to divert that federal funding to their supporters dried up would be hurting, not us. What could we possibly lose? Would the roads be in worse condition? Would the police be by in a couple days instead of a couple hours to do paperwork? Oh, would some inner city thug not get their monthly stipend from the government to go spend at the strip bar? So what would we really lose out on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom