If yall looking to burn some money...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palmetto State Amory is running some 2 gun deals right now. Courtesy of gun.deals for finding it. I bought their ar-15 with their glock knock off psa dagger for 846 shipped to my FFL. That's $800 before taxes. If you put something in your cart and shop around they might give you a 5% code like they did and it applied to the deal.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear Creek Arsenal does this also. Put what you want in your cart and let it just sit a day or maybe several. I did this last week on a upper wasn't sure I wanted to pull the trigger. Yesterday got a email that stated today only take a additional 10% off with discount code. Have got some as high as 15% off. It is good for anything you purchase at that time usually, so I throw a few other things in.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my buddies was looking for an AR and I stumbled on an unadvertised deal for an upgraded AR and an upgraded Dagger both for $800. He got them last week and he's very happy with both firearms.

I sure don't need another AR but i was really tempted to jump on that deal myself.
That's the one I am buying too! glad to hear your buddy was happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom