If you are interested in buying an AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got delayed again but I picked up a sig M400 for $999 and a 1000 round case of federal American eagle .223 55gr FMJ for $379

At Academy? You better hope NICS calls them back since rumor is they aren't working the delays if they don't pass during the initial further review, and that Academy answers the phone when they get called back or you're never going to get that rifle.

I refuse to buy from them for that very reason.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At Academy? You better hope NICS calls them back since rumor is they aren't working the delays if they don't pass during the initial further review, and that Academy answers the phone when they get called back or you're never going to get that rifle.

I refuse to buy from them for that very reason.

Bought a sig 716 from academy the other day and they callede back later Thursday with the proceed

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a sig 716 from academy the other day and they callede back later Thursday with the proceed

mmm, i was under the impression that they would not sell with a delay. a guy at work got a delay and they gave him some paperwork for an "extended" background check. there was fee associated with it like an additional $35 IIRC. he has not been back to academy since.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope they will no problem. Bought another one Xmas eve no problem and no extra charge. Only thing that sucks about academy is they wait for the proceed they won't give it to you after three days like everywhere else

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were at Academy on Walker on Christmas Eve, she bought the last AR15 there that day and it is the Bushy M4A2. She paid $999 plus tax. It is not really the one she want but oh well we can always sell it after she find the one that she want later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom