If you like your m855, you can keep your m855

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it ain't for sale. Not that I need any, but I did look around just for the hell of it and can't find a single round for sale. It's probably all on gunbroker by now at $1.25 per round. :rolleyes:

Edit: Yep, the GB craziness is underway.
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-223C

It is available for now at CTD, which most people do not care for them. They have it priced at .42 cents a round by the time you pay shipping. It's all that I can find as well. The Walmart's were selling this in 90 -120 rnd green boxes I noticed here lately, but that won't last long either with this talk floating around.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
If I am reading this correctly, this rule is so ambiguous, arbitrary, capricious and unscientific, that it could define a .22 WMR 45 grain Hornady critical defense rimfire round as "armor piercing".

Time to open up a war on all fronts against this. Fight this through every branch of local, state and federal government(Executive, Legislative, Judicial) possible.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-223C

It is available for now at CTD, which most people do not care for them. They have it priced at .42 cents a round by the time you pay shipping. It's all that I can find as well. The Walmart's were selling this in 90 -120 rnd green boxes I noticed here lately, but that won't last long either with this talk floating around.

If history is any indicator, these will become "sold out" very quickly and reappear a few days later at triple the current price. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom